Shopping for Party Needs and More at 168 Mall

I was at 168 Mall in Divisoria last Saturday morning with my cousin, Mae Anne, for some bargain shopping and I saw this shop called Trophy & Gift Shop (stall no. 2HB 05-07-09) selling pretty birthday and party needs.

These colorful mini-buckets or tin pails are perfect as loot bags!

DSC_0257_b

DSC_0256_b

DSC_0259_b

Trophy & Gift Shop is the same store that sells the Princess Tiara loot bags I saw in my last trip at 168 Mall.

6ea38dd49e7c11e2977522000a9f308b_7

The stall just across Trophy & Gift Shop (stall no. 2HB 06-08) also sells party accessories and look what I found:  colorful paper cups and table napkins that are so “in” these days!

DSC_0261_b

DSC_0263_b

I was able to inquire about the table napkins only.  Each pack costs P45.00.

Of course, a trip to 168 Mall wouldn’t be complete without visiting my favorite stall, the one that sells alphabet stamps and washi tapes!  That’s stall no. 1G-42 (Meisic Street side).  I bought these for Topaz Horizon!

IMG_20130706_123601_b

I found these wrapper paper books also in that same stall, and I couldn’t resist not buying some because it’s cheap (only P120.00 per wrapper book) and they’re perfect for the decoupage project that I’m planning to do soon  =)

IMG_20130707_215115_b

On our way home, we passed by this stall selling home items like curtains, seat covers and door mats, among others.  I caught these fabric seat covers with English Rose design that are so Cath Kidston-like.  Perfect for our dining chairs!  They’re being sold by pairs and costs only P150.00, would you believe??

IMG_20130706_124400_b

Sorry, but I wasn’t able to take note of the stall number for this one.  My bag was already full at that time and I couldn’t reach anymore for my phone to take note of it hehe.

Also, I have to rush back home to get ready for the first event I got invited to by Nuffnang Philippines!  If you are following me at Instagram (@dbrightspot), you’d know what’s this yummy and healthy dessert from Nestlé that AJ and I enjoyed  so much while being pampered to the max, after which we were graced by the presence of one of the country’s brilliant actresses  =)

More on this “very relaxing” Saturday afternoon that AJ and I spent, in my next post.

Comments

1. cheekeegirl says

yay! I love the loots. perfect for my daughter’s upcoming 1st bday. more time to prepare. thanks for the idea

Oo nga I forgot to get you some alphabet stamps! But I got you a ‘pasalubong’ from Divi hehe! Will ask daddy to bring it there next week =)

2. maqui says

Oh thanks for sharing this post. And thanks esp for taking note of the stall numbers.
    I want those mini tin cans!

3. edelweiza says

Need to take note of that stall where you bought washi tapes. My two sisters want some eh. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

4. diane says

I super like the tin cans!

Despite the hassles and crowd of people in Divi, I love the place for the sure fab finds. Everything is almost in Divi and the best part, we can always haggle for prices 🙂 Aside from shopping, I read from a few bloggers about their food trips in the area. Do you have go to restaurants in Divi? Please share 🙂

Hi Diane! I haven’t done a food trip at Divisoria yet (because I’m too tired to eat na after all those shopping hehe!). One thing I’d like to try though is the Binondo Food Walk. AJ and I are planning to schedule that this year =)

5. Armida says

Thanks for your posts. Very helpful and informative. Now my ques is, do you happen to
    See a stall that sells stuff for a “construction-themed” party? Like hard hats for kids, toy pails, toy shovels, neon vest for kids, etc.. Pls help! Thanks so much in advance! Hop you can email me back. Tnx

• Carlos to bills says

Hi did u find what ur looking for ? My kid’s party next week has the same theme as yours…. Hope you could help…. Thanks in advance:)

6. kae says

Hi, Did you see some paper straws that are cheap? 🙂 Im so excited to go there this weekend.

PS
    I love your blog!

Hi Kae! Yes there were paper straws in that same stall. Actually, one-stop shop na sya for all your party needs! Good luck and happy Divi shopping! =)

7. Suzie says

Hi,

So happy to encounter your blog. We are planning to go to 168 mall next wk. Last time we went there was 2 yrs ago. Just want to ask, did you buy the washi tapes and stamps in the oldest bldg of 168, where they have a food court on the top flr?

8. says

Hi Leah! I’ve been an avid reader of your blog but only commenting now hihi. I’m sourcing for my kid’s party in school, may I ask if you found any popcorn boxes in Divisoria?

Thanks!

9. ella says

hi! i love your site, so informative po =)

just like to ask din if you happen to see stalls in 168, selling for colored round tin cans, ideals? thanks so much!

10. ebbah says

thanks for your informative post. im in the look out for construction themed party. i hope i can find all the party favors for my sons upcoming construction themed party. would you suggest any other store that sells construction themed party needs. thanks and more power.