We were at Greenhills last weekend, and I couldn’t take my eyes off these high-quality, authentic citrine bracelets being sold at my favorite feng shui shop, Bensani Charms:
I took photos of the bracelets using my phone (Lenovo K900) and I think I wasn’t able to adjust the settings ‘cos the citrine beads ended up in deep shade of golden yellow – almost like amber. In reality, they are in much lighter shade.
I was smitten with the bracelet on top, with faceted oval beads giving it optimum light refraction (or reflection of light at many angles).
Here are the other photos I took of the citrine bracelets. The faceted oval beads did stand out, right?
Now, let’s learn a little more about citrines, and why you should also get yourself one too:
- Citrine is a powerful cleanser and regenerator. It is one crystal that never needs cleansing.
- It absorbs, transmutes, dissipates negative energy and is therefore extremely protective of its environment.
- Gloom and negativity have no place around Citrine. It is a useful stone for smoothing group or family discord.
- It enhances individuality, improves motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression. Helps in making one less sensitive to criticism, and encourages acting on constructive criticism.
- Mentally, it enhances concentration and revitalizes the mind. Excellent for overcoming fears, and promotes wisdom and inner calm. It helps in digesting information, analyzing situations and steering them in positive direction.
- Lastly, Citrine is said to stimulate digestion, detoxifies the blood and balances the thyroid.
That’s so much energy for a yellow crystal (also a quartz gemstone), right? =)
But more than that, I really am captivated with its golden yellow hue and the light reflections that glitter. So pretty!
And in the end, I got myself the faceted oval citrine bracelet. I wear it to work everyday now, and I just love the glittery-like reflections that the beads give off when touched by light.
While I have no way of knowing if citrine’s metaphysical properties already worked on me, what I know for sure is that it gives me absolute satisfaction in wearing something beautiful and natural-made.
Interested about Bensani Charms? Contact Grace at 0927-8882825 for inquiries and orders, or check out her shop at Greenhills Pearls Section (near the entrance to the Greenhills Chapel).