I’ve been hearing and reading raves about Hayden Kho‘s perfumes.
Here’s how it is advertised in its website):
HAYDEN™ is a collection of extraordinary fragrances created in collaboration with top perfumers in Paris, formulated to last longer in warmer climates.
With its unique scent, elegant packaging and thoughtful presentation, each Hayden™ fragrance is an exceptional way to make your own personal statement, as well as the perfect pleasure to give, or to receive.
So when we saw the Hayden Kho kiosk at Megamall by accident, I know we just have to check it out. Imagine our surprise when we were told that the 100ml perfume bottle costs less than P600 (I forgot the exact price, sorry!) while the 50ml bottle is priced at P380. We decided to check out the perfumes available.
And my, it was so hard to choose! I loved the sweet but light scents of the women’s line, while AJ liked the sporty but not so powerful scents of the men’s line.
I ended up choosing Green Tea & Peony (in 50ml): Chic and timeless, the scent opens with a unique blend of tea, bergamot, bamboo and pear for a subtle, unmistakably luxurious feel. Blends of classy peony with muguet and violet leaf add just enough polish for one to warrant a second glance while the musk and woods base evokes effortless confidence.
AJ chose Wild Woods & Mandarin, which I also love: This scent has the subtle and transparent sensuality of sandalwood, depicting power and success, but also has a streak of calming mandarin that elegantly whispers, “remember me”. The refined yet youthful fragrance is relaxing, even reassuring, yet bold at the same time.
We love our new perfumes and is happy with the fact that they do not cost a fortune unlike other branded perfumes.
These perfumes are also perfect gifts for those who love scents. The simple but elegant bottles comes with a box and a nice gift bag, like the one below: Hayden Fragrances are available in the following stores:
- Glorietta 3 (Level 2, Across Rustan’s & Woman, near Cibo and Sarabia Optical)
- Trinoma (Level 1, near the Activity Center, the Concierge and Jollibee)
- Ayala Marquee (Level 1, Near Mango and Payless Shoe Store)
- Robinson’s Galleria (Level 3, East Wing, Beside Lee)
- Fil-invest Festival Mall (Level 1, Beside Tribal boutique)
- SM North EDSA Annex (G/F, Annex Bldg, Near the escalator in front of BDO & Dairy Queen)
- SM Fairview (2/F Main Mall, Near SM Cinemas)
- SM Megamall (5/F Mega B, near Globe and Tanging Yaman)
- SM Department Stores
- SM Fairview
- SM Makati
- SM Megamall
- SM MOA
- SM North EDSA