1. Ongoing distribution of wedding invitations. Hopefully all will be out by next week.
2. Reception program – Done!
3. Missalette – Approved by Church last Thursday! Will start printing this week.
4. Wedding checklist for coordinators – Done!
5. Bible – we decided to use our old family bible (para vintage). It was a gift to our family in 1987 which I used in school. I’m in the process of dressing it up for the wedding. Will post pictures once I’m done.
6. Pick-up schedule for dresses and barongs from Hazel Garcia – medyo madami yatang orders si Ms. Hazel ngayon, she kept saying pick-up dates and then when I confirm, she will give another date. Haay. I hope my Ninang’s dress turn out well. It’s supposed to be with us after the Holy Week and then when I inquired about it, she said they run out of cloth so she has to order them pa. Aren’t they supposed to have determined the exact quantity of the cloth before starting on the dress?
7. Pick-up schedule for the towel cakes I ordered from Ms. Cielo has been set. Will give feedback about her when we get our orders na.
8. Wedding and reception songs ready for burning. We will also meet with the church’s soloist 2wks before the wedding.
9. Meeting and turn-over of contracts and other wedding details to coordinator scheduled on the 2nd week of May.
10. RSVP of invitees also on-going. (Tip: Delegate the task of confirming the attendance of your relatives to your parents. Because relatives will say outright if they will be coming and whom they will be bringing along. You will just have to focus on confirming the attendance of your friends and officemates)
Not a bad week! Only 4 weeks to go! Still have a lot to accomplish, though but all are within schedule. Wish us luck!