Feng Shui Jewelry

We were at Greenhills last weekend to do some errands, which includes bringing some feng shui bracelets for re-stringing.

There’s only 1 stall there that I go to for my feng shui braceletsBensani Jewelry – which you will find at the pearls section, very near the entrance to the Greenhills chapel.

They sell the best-looking charm bracelets in the area, and in varying stone grade or quality, to suit your budget.

They also sell door hangers that are said to protect or bring good luck to the home’s occupants.

For those who are more into jade pieces, you will absolutely love these jade carved pendants, in green and yellow hues.

Amazing details.

Long strand necklaces are bestsellers too.  I just love the lapis lazuli double-strand necklace at the left.

Necklaces inside the glass display cabinets are much more expensive, because of the quality and sizes of the stones used.    Again, the lapis lazuli necklace is a standout (at least for me hehe!)

And for serious feng shui practitioners at home, these  precious stone displays, all guaranteed authentic, would make good investments with their artifact-quality carvings and naturally formed colors (a rarity).

Whether you need a powerful Chi to balance the elements in your body or not, these colorful precious stone jewelriy and carved displays will truly charm you!

Tell me, how much of feng shui do you believe?  Do you like charm bracelets as well?   Do you wear them for their supposed “powers” or to simply accessorize your wardrobe?

Comments

1. chan says

I like your blog! Charms really works well but must be use properly. You should know how to program, cleanse and energize your charms to ensure and maximize it’s good luck! Im so inlove with these fengshui items and the beauty of natural stones.

2. Poe says

Hello po, this article caught my attention. I’ve become interested in buying tumbled stones kasi (ex. blue agate etc…) do they sell them? If so, authentic po ba sila? If not, baka may alam ka pong place na pwede bumili. Thank you!

Hi there, yes the stones are authentic and the sellers are honest and helpful too =) They will tell you which ones are of superior quality (but they’re more pricey) and which ones will fit your budget. Enjoy shopping!

• Poe says

Ok thank you po!! I’ve really been looking for it. Your blog is really helpful. You’ve just save my time in searching. 🙂

3. marison says

hi.i wanted to ask if they have an idea what bracelets suits the buyers needs,like for weight loss,fertility and wealth and good health?are already being chant or something?thank you..

Hi Marison! Yes they can make recommendations on the stones you need based on what you need (health, love, luck, wealth, etc.). But they don’t make chants, they just cleanse the bracelets using the singing bowl. It’s the stones that have the healing powers.

4. claudie says

Hi, your blog really helps a lot since I love to buy authentic jade! Now I know where to buy when im in Manila. I agree the double-strand lapis lazuli are stand out, its absolutely gorgeous! Ask ko lang po if those necklaces in glass cabinet are fixed price? Thank you and keep on blogging….

5. eiz says

hi, can I go there to fix my bracelet kahit di ako sa kanila bumili? ipapa kabit ko kasi napigtal 🙁 and might see good bracelet na rin. hirap kasi pag online. I bought mine online. Thanks

6. Mrs. Deborah Yahudah York says

I would love to purchase a few feng shui bracelets for myself. There is no link for me to put the item # or description of any one bracelet for sale. How do I make a purchase? Please respond thanks so much! Beautiful Gallery!